About Yala National Park (in Sri Lanka)
- Yala Nationanal Park is the most visited national park in Sri Lanka alias as Ruhunu National Park (Block 01).
- Yala Situated in the southern region of the country, lies in Southern province and Uva province. Click here to see the map and driving directions.
- Yala Harbours 215 bird species, 44 species of mammals and it has highest leopard densities in the world.
- Yala is one of the best place in the world to watch Leopards and Elephants.
You will be Provided Followings Items and services free of Charge
- Free Tent camp
- Free King size mattress
- Free Separate toilets and bathrooms
- Free AC Electricity to charge your phones and camaras in side the park.